Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

2 funny stuff

~~~
 

Hope you all get a little laugh in today, we can all use one!

A few things that happened recently: 

 Hubs and I were at a Nascar Race. We were walking amongst a zillion other people as we were trying to find out car. (don't ask me how long it took us to find it) and a strange man blurts out to me, "You know you can see right through your top to your boobs!" I was aghast with shame (well, maybe not). 

I kind of covered my chest with my hand at first, then tuned toward hubs and asked him if he could see through my top. Hubs said, "Yes , I sure can" . So, I figured I would have to do something about it.... 
so I .... 
yanked my zipper down further on my little white hoodie and opened it a little further so other's can enjoy ithe scenery. LOL So, seriously now.. do you think I really did that? I kind of wondered why so many people seemed to look at my shiirt a lot... but guys do that anyway. 

 Now the other thing... 
A conversation with the hubs as we were driving yesterday.

Me: Hey hun, how do you feel about me doing a craft project?

  Hubs: That's great sweetie. 

  Me: I also want to get all our pictures sorted and put into a "project, life" album and I was also thinking about ......blah blah blah.... and blah, blah, blah. I went on for about 10 minutes or so. (Most of my talking was about doing projects that needed to get done around the house.) 

  Me: (after I caught my breath) What are you thinking about? 

  Hubs: Why are the forks so big?

 I laughed (I guess you had to be there). I also shut up for a while.
 
LMAO 

 What funny/stupid/lame or whatever thing can you share with me??

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The value of internet marketing marketing firm can help you.
    Artifact is something that should be highlighted and emphasized.
    The process of working requires experience at every step.


    My web blog how to improve search ranking

    ReplyDelete